Cobalt L61 (Gen1) Coil Cover
NOTE: We no longer offer backplate (wording color options) for any of our engine covers. If you would like to have that look you may DIY your own backplate. Prices have been lowered to reflect this change.
- – All of our products are made from quality steel or aluminum
- – Powder coated gloss black or white (custom powder coat colors are $25, if you choose this option please email us with the color you’d like after you place your order.)
- – Standard wording “Supercharged” and “ECOTEC” are FREE, or choose in the drop down below for more options. (up charge applicable)
- – Custom wording is available for $20, type in your choice of wording below. For special font requests please email us.
- If you order a product un-painted or un-powdercoated, there may be small imperfections in the metal. We use a waterjet cutter table for our cuts. Sometimes we may have to clean the metal up with different grinders and sanders to prep them for paint/powder coat. If you purchase a product with no finish we expect that it will be a DIY item and you will paint or powder coat yourself, unless you like the raw metal look.
Please Allow 3 – 4 weeks for production & shipping time
- Note: All orders are custom made to order. No refunds available. If there is an issue with quality or your order is incorrect, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to assist you.