Cobalt SS Aggressive Front Splitter
- – Image of shape of splitter compared to the original is shown in image gallery. The silver splitter is the aggressive design.
- – Bumper mounting hardware and instructions optional
- – IMPORTANT: V3 and V4 Full splitters must be mounted to the subframe to support the weight and downforce caused by the surface area. Holes are provided to mount to the subframe. Bumper hardware provided but not mounting hardware to the subframe. We recommend using nut inserts or rivots and good quality bolts and washers to ensure proper install. Please have a professional install if you do not feel comfortable doing so safely.
- – Support rods are not included. We do not provide or sell them. You may purchase them online. We recommend 8 – 10 inch rods for the cobalt depending on where you would like them. Take measurements before buying.
- -Speedwaymotors.com has good quality support rods
- – Support rods are optional, but recommended.
- – Made from 3003 H14 1/8th” thick aluminum
- – Flat black powder coat included in price. If you wish to order it powder coated please choose the option in the drop down below. (powdercoat fee applicable)
- – Powder coat colors: Gloss black, gloss white, and flat black available. (Custom powder coat colors are available for $40 extra, if you choose this option please email us with the color you’d like after you place your order.)
- – If you order a product un-powdercoated, there may be small burn marks or imperfections in the metal. We use a plasma table for our cuts and we clean the metal up with different grinders and sanders to prep them for powder coat. If you purchase a product with no finish we expect that it will be a DIY item and you will paint or powder coat it yourself.
Please Allow 3 – 6 weeks for production & shipping time
- Note: All orders are custom made to order. No refunds available. If there is an issue with quality or your order is incorrect, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to assist you.